Friday, March 23, 2018

A VICTIM OF THE MASSIVE FRAUD SCHEME ALLEGES MEDINA COUNTY PROSECUTOR FORREST THOMPSON INVOLVED IN THE MASSIVE FRAUD SCHEME PREVIOUSLY DETAILED AT THIS BLOG!

IN A STARTLING NEW DEVELOPMENT, MR. GREGG DEPEW, A VICTIM OF THE MASSIVE FRAUD SCHEME PULLED OFF BY THE MEDINA MOB, ALLEGES MEDINA COUNTY PROSECUTOR FORREST THOMPSON WAS INVOLVED IN AND PROFITED FROM THE MASSIVE FRAUD SCHEME.

REGULAR READERS OF THIS BLOG WILL RECALL THAT THE BLOGGER PREVIOUSLY PROFILED THE MASSIVE FRAUD SCHEME AT THIS BLOG IN WHICH MEMBERS OF THE MEDINA MOB ROBBED THE GRAVE AND LOOTED THE GRAVE OF THE LATE GEORGE DEPEW, DEPRIVING THE HEIRS TO THE ESTATE OF THEIR INHERITANCE.

ONE OF THE MANY FEATURES OF THE MASSIVE FRAUD SCHEME INVOLVED MEMBERS OF THE MEDINA MOB CONCEALING ASSETS AND UNLAWFULLY CONVERTING THEM TO THE USE OF ONE PARTICULAR PARTY.

THE BLOGGER IS CERTAIN THAT MEDINA COUNTY PROSECUTOR FORREST THOMPSON, A LONGTIME MEMBER OF THE MEDINA COUNTY BAR & PICKPOCKET ASSN. IS LIKELY TO BE FAMILIAR WITH THE CONCEPT OF CONCEALING ASSETS. ISN'T THAT RIGHT, FORREST?

IT APPEARS THAT FORREST THOMPSON, LIKE HIS PREDECESSOR, HAS FAILED TO MOVE AGAINST MEMBERS OF THE MEDINA MOB FOR REASONS  THAT MAY NOW BE EXPLAINED BY THE LETTER THAT MR. GREGG DEPEW HAS RECENTLY SENT TO THOMPSON.

SHOWN BELOW IS MR. GREGG DEPEW'S LETTER TO MEDINA COUNTY PROSECUTOR FORREST THOMPSON:

To: Medina County Prosecutor
       Forrest Thompson
From: Gregg Depew
Date:03/22/18
Re: HPD, BPD, MCSO Reports 
Mr. Thompson, 
I have complied with your request to have the above offices forward reports to you of issues regarding Perjury, Fraud, Corruption, and Manslaughter to you.  This was on or about January 14 2017.  Since then, after numerous attempts to contact you, there has been no response or action taken by you or your staff.  
On September 1st 2017, my attorney and I went to your office and your receptionist said she throws everything away that pertains to me.  It appears to be your defense of why nothing has been done. 
Since we talked, and you disclosed you had a conflict, a lot has happened.  I have been drug thru multiple Court hearings from May to September, and ultimately prevailed.  I have located ALL of the almost $1,000,000 in equipment that Treasurer Burke wants to lien and tax and I have, from what I assume, discovered what your conflict is. 
Let me walk you thru it’ 
In 1988 my father is critically injured in an accident 
1991 he receives the first of multiple settlements and deemed disabled, his company DEPEW DRILLING INC. closed 
1993 your law partner starts Medina Drilling and operates it from my father’s residence using the assets of Depew Drilling 
1995 Steve Bailey is retained by my father to file a divorce in Medina Courts citing hundreds of thousands of dollars, luxury cars, etc. have turned up missing.  Bailey tells me in a meeting my father’s company was worth in excess of $900,000 
1997 a divorce is filed against my father, Bailey is gone, and the Banker whom was in charge of my father’s account was counsel against him.  
2006 Bob Tinl falsifies a land conveyance at the Auditor’s  office citing a $300,000 cash sale 

2007 My father is removed from an assisted living facility to avoid the conveyance being discovered and shortly after falls ill and dies. 

2008 I am sued By Depew Drilling and Medina Drilling, both continue to operate from my father’s  residence, your law partner is still agent for Medina, my father is still agent for Depew, no equipment is returned by either. 
2008 You file on behalf of other co defendants a declaratory judgement that the real estate was fraudulently transferred and needed to be returned.  
2009 Civil Court Order shuts down Estate 
Huff Incident 
2010 I speak with your partner and he admits he set up Medina Drilling as a straw company to defraud OBWC and immediately resigns as agent. 

2010 to present  I endure a living hell 
I have recently come in possession of documents clearly showing you receiving a large amount of cash from my father’s estate for payment of legal services and also your client receiving a large amount of cash.  You nor your client are heirs.  This was done with a Civil Order.  
You stole and got paid to help an individual steal from the Probate Court that was not allowed under any law to have access to the funds.  I HAVE THE PROOF.  YOU ALSO STOLE FROM ME.  
Now you are obstructing the reports to avoid getting caught and violating my civil rights and allowing people to harras me and engage in racketeering .  
You have till close of business 3/23/18 to forward the reports to BCI.  I have a meeting scheduled with the AG Monday.  If you have failed to comply with my request I will file a RICO complaint with the AG and enact Civil Proceedings per ORC 309.5 and have you removed from office for your involvement in tax crimes against the County and State.  
I can support ALL my allegations with evidence and witnesses.  Don’t contact my attorney. Contact me via email.  Also, I request that you stop instructing the Medina Sheriff to not take perjury reports under the guise that “everybody lies in Medina Courts” .  Word might get out and trials may be thrown.  Or is it you don’t want your law partners popped for lying to Collier to get an Order to steal my father’s money.  Words cannot describe the disgust I feel toward you and what you have done and are doing.
                                                    Your immediate attention to this matter is demanded.
                                                                         Gregg Depew Pro Se
ALL IN ALL, PRETTY POWERFUL STUFF!
                                                                          



No comments:

Post a Comment