Sunday, October 9, 2016

QUICK QUIZ: WHO MADE THESE DISGUSTING REMARKS?

FOLLOWING IS TAKEN FROM A RECENT ONLINE NEW ARTICLE APPEARING AT CNN.COM.  CAN YOU IDENTIFY THE SPEAKER?

"The fact that he's not just describing the attractiveness of a woman, he's not just sort of leering at a woman. He's actually describing his own behavior. He's saying, 'I did this and I will do this again. This is what I do when I meet beautiful women.' 
'I did this and I will do this again. This is what I do when I meet beautiful women.' 
It included . . . on a bus recalling . .  about a time he tried to "fuck" a married woman [and] then goes on to say he is can grope women because of his "star" status."
"I better use some tic tacks just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful -- I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. I just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy." 
THESE DISGUSTING REMARKS WERE MADE BY A REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE FOR PUBLIC OFFICE.  CAN YOU GUESS WHICH ONE?

A) REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE DONALD TRUMP

B) PHILANDERING MEDINA JUDGE "WEASELPECKER" COLLIER

WHETHER YOU ANSWERED "A" (DONALD TRUMP) OR "B" ("WEASELPECKER" COLLIER) YOUR ARE PROBABLY CORRECT WITH EITHER ANSWER !!!

THESE SCUMBAG REPUBLICAN CANDIDATES ARE ALL CUT FROM THE SAME CLOTH . . .  NO MORALS, NO INTEGRITY, NO DECENCY !!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment