Wednesday, October 8, 2014

A TYPICAL DAY IN KANGAROO COURTROOM #1 WITH THAT MORON, LAPDOG MEDINA jUDGE CHRISTOPHER CALAFATO-COLLIER

THE BLOGGER RECEIVED THE FOLLOWING EMAIL FROM A READER, PRESENTED FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION:

Hello,
 My brother has been before judge Collier.
Here are the basic facts.
My brother was caught with pills(5), he had a previous drug charge in Morrow county.
Long story short, after serving his time, he was able to get out be on house arrest and find a job. My brother is a kind and hard working person.
Once house arrest was over he continued to work...through jail time and all of the other issues he has stayed on top of his bills and kept is home.
He continued to show up for his drug tests.
a month or so after he was released of house arrest, but still on probation, he  was called by his parole officer and told there was a problem. He was accused of trying to "cover up" something because his urine test came back dilluted?
He was told to go take a second urine test to prove he wasnt using.
The parole officer called and left him a message on his cell phone that told him to show up between  8 am and 11:30 am for a mobile drug unit. They arrived at 7:45am ( my mother has to drive him becasue he  has no driving privledges). At 8: 15 no one was there, my brother didnt wat to lose his job( he had to be at work at 8:00. My brother called the probation officer ( I think his last name is Golden?)several times and left messages. When My brother got off work at 2 pm he sent the proationb officer an email.
The paorle officer told him to show up on Monday, when he arrived he admitted giving my brother the wrong time for the mobile test unit, the unit was not scheduled to arrive until 9:00 am. When my brother asked why he had not returned his calls after leaving several messages the probation officer stated that he doesn't work on saturdays.  Even after admiting he gave my brother the incorrect time for mobile testing unit he still violated my brother because he should have shown up after work for the urine test, granted no mobile unit was there at 8 and he was told that mobile unit testing would end that day at 11:30 am , so why would it be there at 3 pm? 
He refused to listen to my brother and put him in jail for one week.( btw did I mention he had a job?) Why do you put someone in jaail who is working and trying to create a better life....?Why does this system want to assume the worst in people?
So my brother spent a week in jail, his employer was willing to keep his job for him because he is such a had working chef and employee.
So My mother hired an attorney( they are almost bankrupt, but knew they needed to support him. )
When Micheal was put in front of the judge Colier the Lawyer couldnt get a word in edgewise,( the lawyer had the message on his cell phone as evidence) he wasnt able to say anything...the judge said something to the effect that since you missed your drug test...you will need to get a weekly blood test at your cost for the next year.
then he told him to get out of the courtroom!
Is that due process? 
Why cant a judge look at the facts rather than assume and pontificate how awful people are? It takes me back to what a therapist told me -We accuse people of what we feel about are selves? 

This could cost my brother over $12,000( each test costs $250.00) for one year of drug tests.

So now he could lose his house? He has a job that just gets him by and now this? He called me up in tears...asking why am I trying to get better?
 
THIS COMMUNICATION DEMONSTRATES THE TYPICAL DEMEANOR OF LAPDOG COLLIER AND WHY THE MEDINA COUNTY "JUSTUS" SYSTEM NEEDS A COMPLETE OVERHAUL.
 
LAPDOG COLLIER IS SUCH A JERK THAT EVEN HIS OWN CHILDREN DETEST HIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment