Wednesday, October 1, 2014

AN OBSERVATION FROM A CITIZEN WHO FLED MEDINA COUNTY!

The blogger has received an unsolicited email message from a reader. 

The blogger never cease to be amazed at the number of citizens who have been victimized by the corruption endemic in the Medina County "JUSTUS"SYSTEM owing to uneducated and untrained sheriff's deputies, CORRUPT MEDINA COUNTY PROSECUTOR DINO HOEMAN AND HIS CRIMINAL ASSISTANTS, and most certainly HOEMAN'S LAPDOG, ILLEGITIMATE jUDGE COLLIER and his court reporter DONNA "HAVE IT YOUR WAY" GARRITY.
 
SHOWN BELOW IS THE EMAIL MESSAGE FROM A READER:
Jayjay26 has left a new comment on your post "PLANNING A MOVE TO MEDINA COUNTY? BETTER THINK TW...":

I love this article! I went through so much with the level of corruption in medina county, They illegally enter peoples houses without warrants and get away with it. Me and my family fled from Ohio as quick as we could and never came back. Medina is more corrupt then any system I have ever seen and to boot, we called everyone from the FBI to the Internal affairs division on the level of corrupt things going on and no one would do anything or even investigate. They went as far as to suspend a license I don't have anymore in Ohio and it kept me from getting a license in my state even thought I already got rid of my Ohio license when I moved to florida. I can't believe how rotten that county is.

THAT IS PUBLIC CORRUPTION FOR YOU, WITH ITS TENTACLES REACHING TO ALL LEVELS OF GOVERNMENT DOWN TO COLUMBUS AND MIKE DEWINE'S OFFICE, COMPLIMENTS OF LOCAL SLEAZY POLITICIAN  BILL "BUCKY THE BEAVER" BATCHELDER!

While the blogger respects this reader's common-sense response to PUBLIC CORRUPTION IN MEDINA COUNTY, the blogger has chosen to take a stand and see LAPDOG COLLIER, "HAVE IT YOUR WAY" GARRITY and others sent off to prison for their crimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment