Tuesday, January 4, 2011

THE FINAL EXTORTIONATE WORD FROM SALISBURY IN THE ASSAULT UPON THE FIRST AMENDMENT!! WANTS CASH FOR POLITICAL PAYOFFS!

Please be understanding.  This is the final posting of any further exchange with SCOTT SALISBURY a/k/a SKIPPY SLEAZEBURY (for obvious reasons).


It is perfectly clear that those who have been depriving you and your fellow citizens are desperate to silence this blog at all costs.


They believe they have successfully defeated the Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, and Fourteenth Amendments and now arrogantly assault the First Amendment Right to freedom of political expression.


FOLLOWING IS AN EMAIL MESSAGE SENT TO ME BY SALISBURY, WHO USED THE ASSUMED NAME OF "PUBLIUS":


Hello, Miguel Sword,


I read an interesting reply from your friend Scott Sleazebury who replied to a forwarded message you sent to me.
My intention is not extortion, it is for lack of a better word, saving your ass from serious legal damages.
You are not an attorney and you do not understand that your blog is basically libeling the judge and prosecutor.
1. You are publishing deliberatly false statements that these individuals know to be false and will prove in court (corruption, homosexual relationships, case fixing and quid pro quo politics)
2. You intend to use your blog as a voice to get a federal investigation, by drawing attention with this and probably other blogs that have not been promoted (sockpuppets)= You intend to destory their careers
3. If these qualifications are met, you have comitted libel and are liable for damages.
4. If a formal newspaper made the same allegations that you have, backed with a lack of evidence, could they get away with it? Ask yourself that question.
5. The court treats blogs the same as newspapers under defamation law.






If you suspend your blog, the officials may drop their case, but they may have cached the images of your postings, meaning you would be doomed unless you unequivically take back all statements publicly (may need to send the party officals some re-election funds though, but I can't help you there)












Basically, you are in over your head and you need to calm down. And if the judge and prosecutor try to get bribes off you to call of a lawsuit that has not been filed, then a crime has been commited. But if they try to force an out of court settlement after filing a suit, then you will either do that or face a likely loss at trial. A Craigslist post about this is found under the phrase "similar case to that of medina corruption blog" which describes a blogger who was beaten in a libel trial who claimed a lawyer bought off a judge to obtain favorable judgement.





That blogger paid 50,000 in damages.




What is 50,000 dollars (x3 minimum Collier,Holman,Salisbury, others???) worth to you.
We are talking about damages possibly in the range of a quarter million dollars. Not to mention your mental stability. Before a trial even starts you will be paying thousands in legal fees if you want a chance of winning.



But suspend, or better yet delete your blog, and publicly disavow all further statements, and they MAY choose to back off, I am not truly sure about that however.
Publius

FOLLOWING IS THE VERBATIM RESPONSE FROM THIS BLOG:

Publius/Steve, Sam,












I appreciate your offer to "save my ass," BUT NO DEAL!  You completely underestimate the power of REAL EVIDENCE before a REAL JUDGE in a REAL FEDERAL COURT.



I must tell you , as you well know, that any statements made by me are not false, or deliberately false.

I must also tell you that I am publishing FACTS that  have not been published by the local MEDINA GASETTE.

I must tell you that my goal is to see that the Rule of Law is restored in Medina County and that the corrupt public officials are properly indicted for the crimes that they have committed.

I must further inform you SKIPPY that you are really not very good at all of your intended "covert" contacts.  I do not wish to burst your bubble, or shatter your fragile ego, but facts are facts.

First, you sent me email under the alias LEPERCHAUN SAM, did you not?

Then, as LEPERCHAUN SAM you claimed to be PUBLIUS, did you not?

And then you sent me more email under the name PUBLIUS with the return email address of Steven Martinez-johnson, did you not?

Now here is where it starts to get a little deep.  You're going to have to stay with me here. Based upon the foregoing, it is certainly reasonable to conclude that LEPERCHAUN SAM, PUBLIUS, and STEVEN MARTINEZ- johnson are the same person, is it not?
Now, the fundamental question is the identity of LEPERCHAUN SAM.

Well, SKIPPY, I knew you were LEPERCHAUN SAM from the outset.. Now, you may ask, how did I come to know that.  It's quite simple, really.  Let me give you a "perverbiale" clue. YOU MISSPELLED "LEPRECHAUN!"  You just can't spell worth a damn!

You really should go out and buy yourself a good thesaurus and learn how to spell.

As far as the threatened lawsuit is concerned , you can stick that right up your ass. YOU AND COLLIER ARE NOTHING LESS THAN CORRUPT AND I AM PREPARED TO PROVE THAT!

Want to waive your immunities, go ahead and bring suit, which I will quickly move to Federal Court, which will be an infinitely fairer forum than Medina County.  You won't be able to pull the same bullshit in Federal Court that you and COLLIER get away with locally.  The judges will enforce the rules, unlike COLLIER.  Believe me, you won't have any advantage in that venue.

I can prove you Tampered with Evidence on a number of fronts and I will present that evidence in court.  You know that I am not deceiving you, because we both know what you have done.

I can also prove that you withheld exculpatory evidence which, in your case, goes well beyond a simple Brady violation, also as you well know.

I am also prepared to prove that COLLIER aided and abetted.

To top it all off, I have those wonderful admissions you made today about the ongoing abuses of the Brady decision because "it is nearly impossible to enforce," if I correctly recall your language.

In fact, looking over much of the crap you've posted on Craig's List, it appears to me that a number of people may have causes of action against YOU, if they choose to file.

As for whether or not I have contacted competent authority, you obviously don't have a clue.  Believe what you will, since it makes no difference to me what you may believe.  However, I can assure you that the shoe will fall.  If you are surprised, so much the better.

No matter. I intend to continue to PUBLISH THE TRUTH AND THE FACTS as nothing more than a free-lance journalist interested in the public welfare and the common good.

I realize that not a one of you will resign and give up the gravy train.  The only way to accomplish the return of integrity to the Medina County criminal justice system is to rid it of those who are currently running it.


THIS IS BUT ONE MORE DEMONSTRATION OF THE NEED FOR AN INDEPENDENT CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION OF THE MEDINA COUNTY COURTS BY THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment