Monday, January 3, 2011

IDENTITY THIEF STEALS THE IDENTITY OF BLOG FOLLOWER!

Dear Sir/Madam,
                         I would like to take this time to thank you for your blog. Had it not been for your blog, I would have never been made aware that I have been a victim of identity theft. My identity was stolen by a person who then became a follower of your blog. I may have never known about this had it not been for the fact that the identity thief sent out e-mails to other members of the blog. One of those members contacted me after receiving an e-mail allegedly from me, with an address different than the one I have had for well over 10 years. This concerned my friend, and I was then contacted, and made aware of this situation.
  I have notified all three Credit Reporting Agencies, as well as the Federal Trade Commission in regards to this identity theft. I trust that any comments made by this identity thief will not be published, but rather saved for the investigation of this crime.
Again, Thank you so very much,


Debbie

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry you have been victimized by some criminal. I suggest you contact a Federal law enforcement agency, like the FBI or the Secret Service, and make a report to protect your identity. Everything has been preserved and I will turn over requested materials to Federal investigators. Also, when you make your law enforcement report, you may advise them that I suspect who might be the offender and will provide any information or assistance as may be required.

    ReplyDelete