Thursday, November 4, 2010

ALL THE NEWS THAT'S FIT TO PRINT, EXCEPT IN MEDINA WHERE THE POLITICIANS CONTROL THE "NEWS" CONTENT

The masthead of the New York Times once bore the inscription, "All the News That's Fit to Print," and may still.

Medina is "served" by that small-time attempt at journalism, The Medina Gazette that, in all honesty, appears to be operated by the Medina Chamber of Commerce.

Have you ever noticed that the Gazette has never exposed anything?  The Gazette  serves the primary function to stroke the egos of local politicians, including corrupt county prosecutor DINO HOLMAN and really corrupt judge CHRIS ("Just Call me BOY") COLLIER.

To make the point, a reader of this blog posted a Reader Comment in response to an online article at the Gazette website that included a link to this blog.  Specifically, Reader Comment #6 commented on the corruption in Medina County politics and linked to the blog.

Needless to say, many local residents have an interest in the public corruption in Medina and went directly to read the blog.

Well, this morning, I went to the web page of the Medina Gazette that featured the Reader Comment concerning the public corruption in Medina and the link to this blog, found at http://medinagazette.northcoastnow.com/2010/10/09/infla .

LO AND BEHOLD, THE READER COMMENT DECRYING PUBLIC CORRUPTION IN THE MEDINA, AND THE LINK TO THIS BLOG, WAS NO LONGER TO BE FOUND! 


Interestingly, a reader comment from Russell Hopkins, describing DINO HOLMAN as an "honest" man remains.  Russell, who appears to be a HOLMAN booster, is actually one of DINO HOLMAN's employees.  HOLMAN is HONEST??? Either Russell needs a raise, or he has drunk the Kool-Aid.

I did have to laugh at the content of the "news" article, however, where HOLMAN denied taking part in any "secret" meeting with Township Trustee MIKE TODD in Columbus. You can bet that there was a meeting, but it wasn't really a "secret."  HOLMAN and TODD simply met in Columbus so nobody would know!

It's also a good bet that HOLMAN and TODD met in Columbus to seal the deal and grease the skids so HOLMAN could decide the outcome of the lawsuit filed by Bill Doraty in Medina Common Pleas Court.  Want to bet Doraty's case is assigned to COLLIER?

So there you have it, folks.  The Medina Gazette has undeniably demonstrated that, as a "news" organization, it is ruled by the local politicians and HAS NO JOURNALISTIC INTEGRITY!


HOLMAN AND COLLIER, IN THIS INSTANCE, HAVE DEMONSTRATED THAT THEY ARE NOW ASSAILING THE FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHT TO FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION! AND THE MEDINA GAZETTE IS COOPERATING FULLY!   THERE WILL BE NO END TO THE VIOLATION OF YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS UNTIL THESE CORRUPT POLITICAL HACKS ARE REMOVED FROM OFFICE.


MUCH MORE TO COME ....

1 comment:

  1. I am that reader and constant follower (and an extreme supporter as well)of this blog. I am the individual that has been violated of my first amendment right of my freedom of expression @ the online Medina Gazette. I felt it neccesary to let everyone know that I had also posted yesterday afternoon a comment to another political article, of Friedrick becoming the new Commisioner, regarding the corruption in Medina that was never published. So,after being informed that my comment was removed this morning from the Gazette, I chose to send an email to them.Here is the content of that email:

    To: webmaster@medina-gazette.com; webmaster@medina-gazette.com


    Hello,

    I had posted a comment yesterday afternoon in response to a story that headlined :
    Friedrick elected as Medina County commissioner


    I am still waiting to see it listed. I understand that it has to be permitted by the moderator, so I am really hoping that that is the issue here and not that because the comment is exposing corruption in Medina ,they have chose not to publish it. How long does it take a moderator to approve a comment?



    Thank you for your time,



    Melissa

    I never recieved an email response, however shortly after sending this message, I was able to post again. I found that very interesting, as I thought some of you may also. This is not the first time either that I have been "shut down" from helping to expose the truth about the Medina County Corruption. I have lost count on how many times I have been flagged off of the Akron/Cantons Craigslist (Rant and Rave section).. and mind you that there was no violations on my end regarding terms of use. It has almost been "amusing" in a way for me to see that "THEY" think they can silence everyone. I will keep doing my part as a concerned citizen to help spread awareness and to try and STOP these EXTREMELY CORRUPT individuals. I refuse to be "shut down"!! Great job on the blog, by the way!!! Keep the facts coming!! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete