Monday, November 1, 2010

TOMORROW IS JUST ANOTHER DAY IN MEDINA POLITICS

I am obviously disquieted by the level of grime and corruption in Medina County politics.  Nevertheless, I plan to vote tomorrow, but with a plan!

It is my intention to do the very best to throw all the bums out!


My intention is to VOTE AGAINST every incumbent save one, John Boccieri.  I just can't see sending anyone like Renacci, with ties to the grime and corruption of Medina politics, to Washington.  As far as I am concerned, Renacci should spend his time opening a new automobile dealership, maybe selling a brand like Yugo.

I intend to  VOTE FOR every challenger to every incumbent,

I intend to WITHOLD my vote for any incumbent who is "running" unopposed, and I urge you to do the same!


Based on what I have discovered in COLLIER's political history at the Medina County Board of Elections, anyone who runs unopposed for political office in Medina county is suspect.  The lack of opposition for any elected office smacks of back room, sweetheart deals between the local Democrat and Republican "power brokers."

One thing is certain, COLLIER won't be biting his fingernails worrying about his chances for re-election, thanks to one of those back room,  sweetheart deals! 


However COLLIER  and HOLMAN may very well be viewing the election results with some trepidation.  Mike DeWine has pledged that, if elected to the Office of Attorney General of the State of Ohio, he will go after public corruption wherever it can be found, among Democrats and Republicans alike.  DeWine won't have far to look.  You can bet if DeWine wins the election, I'll be knocking at his door on November 3!

MUCH MORE TO COME ....

No comments:

Post a Comment