Friday, November 26, 2010

ANOTHER SNAPPY RETORT FROM SALISBURY, WHO'S WILTING UNDER THE HEAT!!

I have just learned from a reader of this blog, and a victim of the CORRUPTION IN THE MEDINA COUNTY COURTS, that CORRUPT assistant MEDINA COUNTY prosecutor SCOTT SALISBURY a/k/a SKIPPY SLEAZEBURY (for obvious reasons) has posted another of his vulgar, filthy messages on Craig's List.

SLEAZEBURY, who is definitely reacting to the heat he is feeling from being exposed for his CRIMINAL INVOLVEMENT in the corruption in Medina County courts, has posted the following :

Well after visiting your blog and reading the true facts, I MUST agree and say that it fits "SLEAZEBURY" to a tee! I had to deal with this court system as well as with Collier and SLEAZEBAG while my husband was arrested, held and eventually sentenced to serve 5 years. I have personally blown Colliers during trial, said SLEAZEBAG!  (IS SKIPPY SLEAZEBURY  FINALLY ADMITTING TO HIS OWN PERVERTED CONDUCT?) The way he presents himself with his buddy Scott (prosecutor) presented his big one (DREAM ON, SKIPPY!)   SLEEZEBALL presented his so called big one and even smirking at times. Yet when my husbands atty objected, it was always overruled and with anannoyed wave of the dick or a rolling of the balls (ARE YOU KIDDING, WITH YOUR COMPLETE LACK OF TESTOSTERONE, SKIPPY?) and when she had presented the TRUTH to the jury, Collier was yawning... looking around the room and at one point he even rested his head on his desk for awhile!!! (A FACTUAL OBSERVATION OF COLLIER'S USUAL AND CUSTOMARY CONDUCT AT TRIAL) I sat there and thought to myself,"wow....this guys in the wrong proffession.He should have been a gigolo"  (ANYTHING AT ALL EXCEPT A CORRUPT ATTORNEY AND JUDGE!) Anyways, after Colliers reaction to the defense attorney getting blown out of the water by Collier's corrupt rulings in support of SLEAZEBAG,  I feel whole heartedly that Collier's actions definatley swayed the jury. Needless to say my husbands family and I were cummed on. (NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT!) As we left the courtroom, that's where we were attacked by this lying and heartless P.O.S prosecutor. He began by calling my mother in law a fat ass, then moved to my sister in law telling her to shut her fat mouth, then on to the rest of us. This went on for quite awhile until two or three people of his own basically dragged him away from us and led him to their car. OH.... and did I mention the fact that there were children present the entire time I was being accosted by this SLEAZEBAG?!!! Yeah....REAL PROFFESSIONAL, don't ya think? This would definatley be salsburys style.( THIS SLEAZY MESSAGE SURELY IS I can't wait until the day I see these crooks arrested and do.... jail time! I told my story because the Medina County court system is completely corrupt. Ever wonder why the prisons are SO overcrowded? Now you know why! SLEAZEBAG has given Collier way too much head!!!!! (GIVEN ALL THE TIME SLEAZEBURY SPENDS BEHIND CLOSED DOORS IN CHAMBERS WITH COLLIER, I SUSPECT HE'S "GRATIFIED" COLLIER PLENTY) NO MORE INTIMADATION from these so called "judges" and "prosecutors".I'm serious..... IT'S TIME! (FOR A FEDERAL INVESTIGATION OF THE MEDINA COUNTY COURTS BY THE UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE)


ONCE AGAIN, YOU ARE PROVIDED THE OPPORTUNITY TO VIEW FIRSTHAND SALISBURY'S COMPLETE LACK OF CHARACTER.  IT CERTAINLY APPEARS THAT HE'S TEETERING ON THE EDGE OF THE PRECIPICE.


I WONDER HOW SLEAZEBURY WILL REACT WHEN HIS FELONIOUS CRIMINAL CONDUCT, FOR WHICH HE SHOULD BE CRIMINALLY CHARGED AND CONVICTED ALONG WITH COLLIER AND HOLMAN, WILL BE EXPOSED AT THIS BLOG ON TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2010?


MUCH, MUCH MORE REALLY INTERESTING INFORMATION TO COME ....











No comments:

Post a Comment